- Because 24 still words per second can never create the magic of 24 frames per second.
- Because a thousand words need to be written.
- Because life can only be picture-perfect, never word-perfect.
- Because “say cheese” or “smile please” gives us hope that not all is lost in this big, bad world.
- Because we need posters on our walls to tell people who we are.
- Because walls are white, ugly and need some life.
- Because life is a picture taken by a camera called time. And it has a very quick shutter.
- Because this post might never have been needed if there were pictures in the first place.
- And lastly, because I don’t trust my memory.
I wanted to capture perspectives and moments that I might miss or forget when I grow older. I take candid shots because it records the gamut of feelings written on your face. By simply capturing you, it will help me come back to that moment when I felt such emotions and feelings that you alone can make me feel.
After learning the basics, I am now ready to capture your moments in time because I know once a moment passes, it’s gone forever. Your photos shall serve as portals of my time machine.
ed’s note:I am fighting against Time by freezing our moments together. I can only do that by capturing you and me in a frame.